ways i've survived the newyorkheatwave 2k10 with no air conditioning:
1. spending time with my greatest friends over a long weekend away where we ate way too much chips and salsa at my favorite mexican restaurant in the entire world. (i've been eating there since i was 4!)
2. taking the ferry to governor's island for some stoop stealing in the old historic district and having a mr. softee (or three...) at picnic point while looking out at the statue of liberty.
3. taking advantage of g.t.'s central air and watching mad men marathons and documentaries on the history channel.
4. discovering that trader joe's has the most amazing mint chip ice cream in the entire world and then eating it by the quart.
5. becoming weirdly obsessed with these goofy things called, silly bandz that i think are meant for 7 year olds yet i can't stop wearing.
6. constantly reminding myself that even if its hot and sticky, life has never ever been sweeter.