Thursday, June 24, 2010

inittowinitttt.

how sweet are these charm necklaces? kcon and i discovered them at the in god we trust on the lower east side over the weekend. they say these obscene phrases, but they are so dainty, you'd never guess it.
at only $40 bucks a pop, i'm thinking this is what everyone will be getting for their birthdays from now on -- custom fit by personalities. garvs, my sassiest friend, will get "talk to the hand" where, gabs, my friend with the great ass will get "big butt and a smile."
i'm crossing my fingers i get "in it to win it" for my brithday. hint. hint. it's only november 20, no pressure dudes.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVEEEEE that store - they have the BEST women's oxfords, which sadly cost more than $40! damn...when I am I gonna be a frickin millionaire!??!?

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete